Thursday, January 03, 2013

Free Time!

For the first time in many months, I have no interviews scheduled for the immediate future. I have no phone interviews scheduled. It is surprisingly a very refreshing, liberating feeling to know that I do not have to lay out my suit and get a good night's rest, dreaming of marketing strategies and firm handshakes. I can throw caution to the wind and deliberately not get a good night's sleep, instead staying up to watch insipid blondes on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills so that I am prepared with nothing consequential to talk about the next day except how hard it must be to walk around in stilettos and constantly have one's mammaries trying to escape from their confines. With all this extra time, I can now actually visit the doctor office's to make up for all the imaginary appointments I have scheduled since May. Which is a good thing as I've recently acquired no less than ten afflictions, including a moderate case of leprosy which appears resistant to homeopathic sandwich applications. I consider myself a moderate to good medicinal Internet researcher, but the cat has been to the doctor about ten more times this year than me and I am probably due for a vaccine as I can't even recall the last time I've had a rabies shot. 


No comments: