Thursday, March 08, 2012

Lent 2012

It's Lent! Apparently it has been for several weeks. I chose not to blog about it, or acknowledge its existence really, on account of I gave up regular blogging for Lent. I'm not sure I feel like I'm letting anyone down if I don't make a sacrifice, however, because I don't think God really cares if I give up shopping or give up not going to Pilates. If I were Him, I would be annoyed when people said things like, "I've slimmed down to a size six and my hair has never been healthier and sleeker. I owe it all to Jesus dying on the cross!" It's like the Catholic version of New Year's resolutions. 


Anyway, this is quickly becoming a very disappointing blog post, because I realized I've already written about Lent twice. And here they are: http://ashfreeblog.blogspot.com/search?q=lent

No comments: