Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I haven't posted a blog in so long my browser refuses to recognize my blog address.


And it's probably a wonder I even remember it after six months of neglect. A lot can happen in six months. So what happened in the last six months that I've had no time to blog? Nothing. Really, nothing. Oh, except for my new bundle of joy. Hint: it's not a baby (person)!!

Moxie!

This was the very first day my roommate and I picked her up from the shelter. She is the reason I get up in the morning (because she is stepping on my face and licking my eyeballs waiting for breakfast) and the reason I put everything breakable at least five feet above ground.

But enough about her, because she's grown astronomically since we adopted her (at a rate of one pound every three months), and in no time I'm sure she'll have a blog of her own. Then little Moxie can use the internet much in the same way as it's being used by everyone else, to set up a blog to talk about how cute she is and how her favorite past-time is scratching.



No comments: