Wednesday, June 09, 2010

New!!

If you care about me at all, you may have noticed that I haven't written in a while. I've been busy uh, er, taking care of my ... doing my laund-... in the hospital? Alright, in all sincerity I haven't written in a while because I don't care the least bit about any of you, or writing or literature, and I wish you would all stop checking up on me and asking why I've been missing work and why it looks like I haven't slept in days or why I keep asking you for money every time we speak.

But I've also been painting, and doodling on Post-it Notes at work. And to prove that I haven't spent the entire time napping, I present you with the New! Arts Bog, an original blog that relies on the occasional typo. This blog will probably be updated even less frequently than any of my other blogs.

Again, that link is: http://artsbog.blogspot.com

No comments: