Friday, May 01, 2009

I'm blogging from a new laptop!

Changes you may notice include:
  • Speedier and more efficient blogging, with more credible sources
  • More (or less) pictures
  • Less crumbs in the computer keyboard
  • Better hair

Actually, it's not "new" in the sense that it has recently been purchased. More like "new" to me because someone else wanted something that could more technically be considered "new" and I looked just desperate enough to accept a hand-me-down. It occurs to me that I've never made a single purchase in my entire life (credit card charges will dispute this claim). Being the youngest child certainly has its advantages, namely the one where you never buy anything for yourself and just wait around for someone else to get tired of their own things and give them to you for free.

No comments: