Don't let it go to your head: Why I still think you're typically wrong and I know what I'm doing here.
- Because I went to that concert Sunday night when you told me I'd never make it to work the next day, and not only did I make it to work, but I also hadn't showered or changed and ended up sleeping on a friend's couch.
- I did not get kidnapped in Sinagpore.
- I haven't fallen into the ocean yet, so I'm going to assume that my risk of drowning because of the relative proximity to the ocean is pretty slim.
- Honestly, my boss really doesn't care if I wear miniskirts to the office. He isn't secretly judging me or writing me up in some nonexistent permanent record.
- Ice cream for dinner is perfectly acceptable and I will not get scurvy.
- That television show with Jennifer Love Hewitt talking to dead people is really horrible.
Obviously this list is incomplete and will need some additions to be really effective. But it's a start, and I at least hope to take them down a couple pegs by April.