- Because for the first three months of the year they will refer to anything that occurred before January 1st as "a year ago"
- Because they frequently slip up and refer to others as "Mommy"
- Because they call anyone of the opposite sex that you have mentioned more than once your "boyfriend"
- Because deals are sometimes closed over beers but never over milk and cookies
- Because they will buy at least one of everything put in front of them without considering cost, almost invariably breaking open their piggy bank and asking "Is this enough?"
- Because they need the ability to sign their own name without asking how to spell it
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Why it's good that children do not schedule appointments for you, prepare your taxes, or act as a middle-man between yourself and any other entity: