Thursday, August 30, 2007

I went out on a limb here.

WCVB_PROGRAM 10:21 am (1 minute ago)

We are sorry, but we cannot accommodate your request.

To: wcvbprogramming@thebostonchannel.com
From: Ashley
Date: 08/29/2007 09:30AM

Subject: All My Children
MESSAGE:
You know that television in the visitors lobby of the ABC news station (Boston) that broadcasts channel 5 all day? Can people hang out on that couch and watch the soaps? I work right around the corner from your news station, and I'd love to have a place to go on my lunch break to catch All My Children. Can I bring my lunch?
Respectfully yours,
Ashle

3 comments:

Jonk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Snowkitty009 said...

I would love to see the reply to this email.........

ashley said...

That is the reply. It's the very first line of the post.

:-D