Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The following may not be used in my argument about moving back to the Midwest:

Someone suggested I create a list of pros and cons to moving back to Chicago, versus sticking around Boston. The reasons below have certainly entered my mind, but I'm relatively sure they don't present a strong enough case by themself.

1. The really cool all-glass lamp my friends gave me for "my new apartment" which I can't figure out how to ship without completely destroying
2. Because no matter how many times I've tried to unsubscribe, I can't seem to get off the Midwest-only 'Jam-Mail' e-mail distribution list
3. The following chain restaurants that only occupy the Midwest and various states in the east, not including Boston:
  • Jimmy John's
  • Potbelly's Sandwiches
  • Lou Malnati's pizza
  • Noodles & Co.
4. I want to make it back to rescue my car before my dad sells it to some evil used car lot
5. The following beers I cannot get in Boston:
  • Leinenkugel
  • New Glarus Spotted Cow
  • Goose Island
6. My adoring parents' relentless pleas for me to move home

No comments: