Friday, January 05, 2007

Because the Old Me wasn't good enough.

According to an Amazon.com targeted e-mail distribution list, which I don't think I ever signed up for but am somehow on, I need to make some big changes in my life. The Me of 2006 isn't going to cut it. If I act quickly, I can transform Old Me into a more financially-stable Me that takes control and chews only the recommended daily serving of gum. If I haven't already started, there are vast improvements to make and Amazon will see that I get the necessary reading material.
"As someone who has purchased Health, Mind & Body books from us (really?), you might like to know about our New You 2007 Store. With a fresh new calendar on the wall, it's the perfect time to step back from your busy life and make a change, and we have the right guides to get you going."
These include, but are in no way limited to:
  • "Weight Watchers Complete Handbook"
  • Creating financial independence
  • Renewing my spirit
  • Taking control
  • Facing my giants
  • Creating a will
  • Transforming myself
  • "You can do it"
2007 Resolutions I am currently working on: getting a 2007 wall calendar (donations encouraged).

No comments: