Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Random?

It has recently occurred to me that perhaps I might want to use a bit of discretion when it comes to publishing posts. Though I view this "blog" as an outlet for that bit of my creative, say, oddness that cannot be unleashed upon the general public - an outlet which remains remarkably well hidden from prying eyes - it has come under my attention that given the mere chance that my sanity is called into question, what would these blogs say of me? Or more likely, my mom tried to warn me of the adverse effects of blogging ... ("I read somewhere that a man was fired from his job because they found out he had a blog." Me: "a blog about what?" "I don't know, just a blog.") That being said, maybe some thoughts were never meant to escape the (and this is an exact quote from someone's story in one of my past writer's workshop's..) tangled cream cheese of my brain. Like my urge to rail about the incompetence of one or more of my teachers this semester ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.