Sunday, November 27, 2005

More junk

Coming home for Thanksgiving, I had the opportunity to be reminded of just how much junk is being stored in our basement, which is roughly the size of the Titanic. I came down to stash some junk of my own in there today, and came across an old-fashioned pram my mom has been saving for when her children have children (pipe dreams, but everyone has 'em). I'm convinced this thing could hold like twelve kids quite comfortably. Or maybe just one enormous baby. I'm not sure who's going to be having all these babies. But if I do end up with someone's kid, there's not a very large chance I'll be putting it in a 1920's 400 lb. steel bear trap on wheels that could disintegrate at any moment. But here's to high hopes and loads and loads of junk ready to be rediscovered someday.

No comments: