Tuesday, February 15, 2005

BLOG ... what is it? and how can it be stopped?

As I mentioned in my very first blog, which debuted in November and is celebrating it's Twentieth Anniversary, I was somewhat unaware of the acutal meaning of the word "blog." It appeared that people as a general consensus were also unsure of the exact meaning. The most common response to "I made a blog. Would you like to see?" was usually something like "Oh God Ashley, I don't want to hear about that. Keep that to yourself." So, to come to the aid of so many confused peoples, I propose several possible meanings for this elusive term:

Possible meanings for BLOG:

Bears'
Lustiness
Often
Genial

Bring
Lemmings
Of
God*

Beware
Limitations
Of
Gravity

Barely
Legal
Olympic
Gymnasts*

Businessmen
Logomachize
Obviousness of
Gravitational constant = 6.67300 × 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2

Well, I hope this clears things up a bit. I know that I feel I can blog with a higher degree of relevance now that I know what a blog may be and what this might entail. I expect you will see a noticeable change in the future of my blogs.


*I have to give credit where credit it due. My overzealous brother offered over sixty possible acronyms. Unfortunately, due to the blatant erroneousness of his suggestions, I was forced to cut them from this post. If you are interested please contact me by email as he will most likely have a book out by the end of this year. (Acronyms: one for every mood and climate)

End post.

No comments: