Thursday, November 18, 2004

That's ONE for ashley

Good news everyone. Though I haven't read anyone else's blog, ever, (obviously because I am really, really busy and do not have that kind of luxury) I did manage to click the "next blog" button a minute ago to see what would happen. My point being ... my blog is better than their blog! No, I did not actually read any of it. Mainly because the print was too tiny and there was violent misuse of excalamation points. However, this person seems to have some sort of obsession with Hillary Duff and that ultimately makes my blog better. I know this person is not going to read this so I feel safe posting it. Well, time is growing later and the liquor store is not getting any nearer so ... enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hillary Duff is my idol. How dare you inslut her. I challenge you to a duel.