Thursday, November 18, 2004

Pimple Day

I think I'm going to declare today National Pimple Day. And as a mandatory rule, everyone must have at least 3 pimples situated dangerously close together so as to form one monument-worthy protuberance. As an example I can provide my face, which I think is conspiring against me this weekend. Usually it's the hair, so bravo, face, for winning this round.

Yes, I am aware there is absolutely no reason for this post except to sicken and alienate the perhaps 1 or 2 people reading this ... (thanks, mom and dad...)
No word back from the grilled cheese guy. My guess is he's busy planning how he's going to spend his money. (Solid gold frying pans? Large donation to needy people? Lambourghini?)

I think I've wasted your time enough for now. Drinking calls me.

No comments: